Proposition 200, passed by the voters of Arizona at the 2004 General Election, became
effective January 24, 2005. ALL NEW voter registration forms must be accompanied
with satisfactory evidence of United State Citizenship, which includes one of the
- An Arizona driver's license number or non-operating identification license number,
issued after 10/01/1996.
- A driver's license or non-operating identification license number from another state
that identifies United States Citizenship.
- A legible photocopy of a birth certificate with the name of the applicant that verifies
United States Citizenship.
- A legible photocopy of the pertinent pages of a United States passport.
- A copy of United States naturalization documents or number of the certification
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Card Number, Tribal Treaty Card Number or Tribal Enrollment
Your name cannot be added to the voter registration file until we have received
the required information. In order to be eligible to vote in an election, a completed
voter registration form and required proof of citizenship must be received in our
office no later than 29 days prior to the election.
The Greenlee County Recorder is responsible for voter registration records. For
voter registration information please contact:
Greenlee County Recorder
Courthouse Annex, 1st Floor
P O Box 1625
253 Fifth Street
Clifton, AZ 85533
You may register to vote by completing and printing the
voter registration form, then mailing to the Greenlee County Recorder's
Office or Online at az.gov/webapp/evoter.