One must now take the online
Food Handlers’ Course to obtain or to renew a Greenlee County Food Handler
Certificate. This class is available in English or Spanish.
The certificate earned by completing this course is valid for 3 years from the date
of issue. If you would prefer to have a card to carry in your wallet/purse, please
bring a copy of your certificate to the Greenlee County Health Department, Clifton
and we can make you a Food Handler’s card.
Fee is payable online using a credit card. If you prefer to pay the fee using check,
cash or money order, please contact the Health Department clerk at:
Note: You may pay the fee for multiple courses with a single check or money
Course Registration and Completion
- Click the New Student Sign Up link and fill out the form
(Remember the User ID and Password you choose).
- Follow the instructions on the page to pay the course fee.
- Enter your User ID and Password to sign in.
- Complete the course (the course is self-paced and takes 1 - 3 hours to complete,
you are not required to complete the course in a single session).
- Print your certificate of successful completion.