Who can register to vote?
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of Arizona
- A convicted felon whose rights have been restored
- A person who is 18 years or older before the next general election
When is one registered?
Upon completion of a voter registration form and filing with the Greenlee County
Recorder on or before 29 days before an election.
Where do I vote?
- Locations are on the Sample Ballot mailed to each household before an election.
- Contact Greenlee County Elections at (928) 865-2072
- Contact Greenlee County Recorder at (928) 865-2632